Saturday, March 12, 2011

Tiehan Old Fan

     I never thought the old norm, it is a Tiehan, but yesterday's performance can prove my old norm is not only Tiaohan Zi, but the real iron man.
    The way it is,mac makeup, yesterday morning (in fact, the day before had this symptom ), I feel malaise, nasal congestion, runny nose, cold symptoms, in general, I have been without drugs for influenza, to let it subside, but the chorus training at noon yesterday, when I felt a bit untenable, but stronger, I also did not leave, so back to the office after the end of the time, I feel a little difficult to sit and feel really does not survive, and in the desperation of the situation, I had to go to the infirmary, and measured the temperature, found to have a fever of 38.8. a, Xiao Xu doctor gave me some anti-inflammatory drugs with, told me Directions, I went home, dizzy I drove home, served a drug to Mengtoutaishui , so when I woke up already more than 18 points, had made an appointment to play tennis in the last group, I just saw this time also,insanity dvd, and feel like a lot of my spirit, because to miss the group where the partner I decided to take a look at tennis, even if not hit the ball talk, you can give them doing cheerleaders, but also the way the line could have been coaching the addiction it, ha ha ha, that to go.
    put tennis clothing, I drove to the stadium, Coincidentally, I not only see members of my group who also saw a lot of old friends to play with before, because for a long time no see, we are all concerned about me, in this, I thank everyone,vibram 5 fingers, and hope that more can learn from playing balls together.
    saw the stadium I put everything aside, how could hold back the itchy and not end up playing? So greetings over, I'll swing war, it used to I heard a player can not play games because of flu, I always do not understand it, this time I finally know the level of cold damage to the sport, and in the case of less intense Fortunately, a running together, breathing felt extremely difficult, uncomfortable feeling that only you know, but the love of tennis, sport has brought me happiness eventually overcome this uncomfortable feeling, so I exit the golf course has not been, but, and all our friends played more than an hour, came back a weighing,vibram five fingers, and find that it reduced more than 1kg, and Oh, I want to lose weight as to MM school tennis courts it.
    woke up this morning feeling much better, I have been tonight's badminton want to give up, the results of work in front of a colleague that he should be prepared to participate in badminton trials, looking for me to be his players but had to go, in my nearly 39 fever.'s before and after the three days, I actually beat the old Fan two nights of badminton, tennis one night, you said I was not Tiehan? those who are cold and not play to the game players will thus blush? Oh, I do not know, and you do not know, but Fan support my old friend, you look at the top of it, the old norm in this Thank you very much!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment