Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Liu Yi Fei experience by Sisley SISLEY

     Flat share Po ----- Sisley Sisley http://www.pgbao.com/topic.php?topic_id =
    Liu Yi Fei SISLEY by Sisley experience ______ Default Category 2010 -07-31 10:20:55 Read 120 Comments 0 Font Size: medium and small subscription

    have seen this week ICI SISLEY activities usually think of the news
    also lacks its own contribution in addition to irrigation
    SISLEY today to be their own experience articles
    ; my skin is so dry bias in the choice of sensitive products
    basic selection of the time mainly for their skin type I
    I do not buy night cream products, because there is no night cream too expensive
    SISLEYA products, in my impression that this series is to give the older people use, although I My mom will only pick a few products, I'm not willing to
    with a full set of certain products in the purchase of the remaining time will be after BA weeding grass never grew up over
    feelings and experiences in the following areas there would be one-sided look at the excitement just like everyone

    In the time of this post to see a very complete SISLEY MM introduced the issue to the
    but since there are ready to take care of this right under this lively
    ;
    PS: have heard that Song Hye Kyo and Liu Yifei Oh stuff with her family.

    [cleansing articles]
    plant Cleansing Mousse-Creamy Mousse Cleanser & Makeup Remover
    125ML capacity, double-click each cleansing, this amount is a very charged, I can not go double daily
    I will post the general make-up, run out after the map peace of mind LILY remover, then wash the product or the morning shower, when the nature of double
    more moderate and because I FOAM cleansing products I have on the special preferences
    So my impression is a good cleansing product that disadvantage is SISLEY products to
    has always been my impression - Lily Cleansing Milk price is too low
    -Cleansing Milk with White Lily
    250ML capacity as makeup products are characterized as SISLEY film, it is also a relatively large part of the
    makeup she usually only occasionally, so is by using a time by one or two, but also support for a long time
    I generally do not separate the lily facial cleanser to use as simple as MILK
    not vote like me opt for cleansing products, always feel that there is no way to Wash face makeup products
    but as very mild for the whole or part
    more appropriate cost-effective
    ; flat purchase price: ¥ 500.0
    mild soap-Soapless Foaming Cleanser
    people are using that little brush to supporting the use of, but I am not willing to spend money to buy a plastic toy, so he can only use a small sponge to wash the inside. This product claims to be for the whole family to use, so I let my BF when cleansing after shaving products, but estimated that he is not used, so now there is a large used half a can. The cover is my uncle to knock the bad, and he casually looking for a transparent adhesive about two get away, Oh ~ ~ man ah
    access to other people's experience today, see Pingju celebrities on the NIC that is used to support the BRUSH against her black drops, I knew I would not corrupt this little cheaper, and now the blackheads on his nose might not be so wantonly invaded my nose out. This coupled with
    another day so come after the brush and black big battle!

    [TONER articles]
    flower fragrance-Floral Toning Lotion Alcohol-Free
    ; left ~ ~ This is easy to slightly, since I used the powder to water TONER after this one the only.
    But I did not easily recommend to friends, because this water I used up quickly, and after all this is just a TONER, that cost a bit low.
    However, since the probes themselves out from the bottom and found that there are a lot more expensive wider world of water of more expensive, you ease of use flour water.
    comparison, really not expensive for the water of this. Now also relieved recommended.

    [cream articles]
    all-around latex-Ecological Compound
    This should be the most famous products SISLEY the bar, the same is also estimated by using the most SISLEY product. MM said
    face to take a lot of chicken pox because of the use of the all-around, but did not happen to me a phenomenon caused by chicken pox.
    Almighty for me this is very good for lazy people, can also be used for backing, used to make cream also OKAY.
    sometimes really do not want something painted, just after the last round TONER just fine.
    flat purchase price: ¥ 760.0
    day care cream lotion-ALL DAY ALL YEAR Essential day care
    ; To my disappointment, full of cream. From the beginning I even can not stand the taste of this cream.
    then began to adapt the taste, but feel that this cream on my skin is full of tasteless, let me I am not willing to throw aside, and thus adhere to the use of the now .
    due to the effects of UV protection, this product can only daily.
    cream, after all, more good choice, If you give me the opportunity to choose ADAY no longer appear in my cabinet on the.
    but also saw a lot of MM like this cream, it only proves a good product is not necessarily for everyone, and I unfortunately was the one who does not fit.

    Cucumber Cream-Moisturizer with Cucumber
    cucumber cream to have bottomed out, but I This is the money still can not say how good moisturizer.
    winter with good, refreshing summer estimated that the degree was not enough to.
    good taste, softness of skin coated finish is also good, but this price, it seems a little sorry for the price.
    affordable for MM, prices do not seem important, but for me, I would not choose this face cream.

    Repair Cream-Restorative Facial Cream
    originally painted cream at bedtime to repair came out of small acne in a small place like allergy, slipped out the next day to get up to see the results. But since the TUBE
    bought this after using canned, began when the night cream to use. Generally use 2-3 times a week.
    , after all, a little oil, so when late frost can also be acceptable to use during the day to do it, unless there are special needs.
    Overall,mac makeup, I really like this product.


    [Eye articles]
    eye Lip-Eye and Lip Contour Balm
    is a simple part, used only one product, so too embarrassed to say what was recommended to the group. Eye & Lip Contour Cream
    to me personally, during the day with still acceptable degree of moisture can be in all aspects.
    but in the evening, you can not accept this sticky stuff around the eyes feeling.
    this little thing, but do not ask any of the special role of the eye Oh, so you will be disappointed.
    In general, I just take it for EYE BALM, only a very occasional use only when the LIP BALM.
    flat purchase price: ¥ 840.0
    [Mask articles]
    Mask-Express Flower Flower Gel
    Mask is a user-friendly, the general skin care program can be used directly after using this mask.
    addition to price, the rest of my full recommendation.
    this mask is widely respected in the plane using a lot of MM recommended.

    Mask-Facial Mask with Linden Blossom
    used to feel the soft skin color will also be feeling a little put off, but some good news in the MM that I do not bear the taste so far.
    key is how it is for the SENSITIVE SKIN SISLEY mask set, so holding a field.

    [mess of papers]
    skin conditioning cream-Gentle Facial Buffing Cream
    because it is not gentle exfoliating, so I used once a month this product. But feel after use have been brighten the skin effect.
    only thing I was depressed to run out of what month it
    flat purchase price: ¥ 390.0
    Eye Makeup Remover-Gentle Eye and Lip Make-up Remover
    Fortunately Fortunately,mac brushes, I do not often make-up, or really do not know what this thing can not afford .
    water-oil separation is the most common eye makeup products, the texture, but also the texture of my least favorite. Since I left my heart FANCL shadow, I do not want to use any and all oil-related things.
    the texture of this eye makeup remover is very refreshing for it, and did not stimulate, but unfortunately the price. . . Steal another day so I came out to his formula to the benefit of the mass production, this stuff is too expensive, and the 125ML a bit too small to be unloaded unloading eye makeup was very clean, of course, naturally, is the use of up fee.

    Hand-Hand Cream with Harpagophytum
    and face the final say nothing of a thing, I used this hand cream is best to use now, and my mom said that money to better use SISLEYA Unfortunately, I could not afford,mac makeup wholesale, I could not even give up the use of this summer, is a winter began to use .
    This hand cream is very moisturizing,vibram 5 fingers, but did not greasy, it is very refreshing feeling after use.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment