Monday, March 21, 2011

Oral I gave birth to her husband having an affair with the father 's brother - China Daily

    Oral : I gave birth to her husband's affair with the father- brother
    2010-11-15 13:38:00 Source: Ariel female network var url = document.location.href; String1 = url reading tips : everyone's looking forward, I successfully gave birth to a boy , watching her husband happy look silly , he does not know it was his brother ,vibram 5 fingers, thought it was his son, while I was sad. Father 's friends came to congratulate him and wish him a grandfather, I saw his face in embarrassment, only know that laugh , and did not say anything ... ...
    I come from rural areas, three years ago, university graduate Later work in Dongguan , smoothly into an electronics company , I am pleased that the boss is good to me , I not only find a beautiful,blackhawks jerseys, more important is the management of my business has unique insights. Soon into the company , I found the company's management loopholes, I immediately wrote to the boss of my comments and views put forward my management .
    I was the boss so attention and praise in my staff meeting , and on the spot to give me a million red envelopes . Less than a month was promoted to department head shall be responsible for production management. In the management of the process, I often put forward to the boss boss management recommendations , so that the boss was glad I could be so dedicated a working girl , so I was promoted a year later the assistant manager .

    so, I often side with the boss of the operation and management of enterprise planning , and often go out with him on business ,mac makeup, because of my smart and work hard, I earn back a lot of the boss Orders ,mac brushes, and at the negotiating table as far as possible to get more profits for the company , the boss of my order was very satisfied with my boss in many ways a bold management. In fact, my boss was 40 years old, is also very smart and capable of the kind of person and look tall, is a local . He often told me that if I get up early like that , and I said I was still young then , to put the boss laugh.
    Source: Ariel female network var url = document.location.href; String1 = url

    No comments:

    Post a Comment