Monday, March 21, 2011

Oral My husband and I use the nude to the collapse of the mini three torture



    Location : Windows Home > News > End of the World Food of Love > Text Font Size: Large Medium Small Oral : My husband and I to Primary Three with a nude torture to the collapse of the 2011年02月06日07:25
    User talk :

    My husband and I are free love , and married,vibram 5 fingers, very smooth , very natural development. Then I was pregnant , during pregnancy , when her husband very, very good to me ,mac makeup, accompanied me to work every day , the evening gave me a supper , and I want to eat what he will try to meet . Every night my feet cold and ice , he would hold my foot on his chest muggy . There are even times I spit all over the bed , and he let me sit on the sofa, he a man to deal with clean dirt , then I really feel very happy.

    I have the next child along , remember the child was born , open the middle door of the moment , her husband red eyes said to me, my life will surely be good for you .

    However,blackhawks jerseys, I have just given birth to a child less than a month 's time, he changed, did not want to go home , ( my mother and me to take care of their children , so I live in her family 's .) arguing that the child could not take his work during the day I understand,mac brushes, so I asked him not to come, he even did not come about two weeks , phone or will to fight, I did not feel anything, because then my whole heart flutter in a child's body, ignored .

    Source: Women Online
    Aili


    [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] Next


    Source: People's Network Women Channel Editor: Jiang Cheng Liu - > enter the Hainan News Home Favorite Print this page Top 】 【 Close window

    No comments:

    Post a Comment