Thursday, April 14, 2011

Face suddenly slipped recently . suspected powder effect. recommend a

I impress ~ ~

face suddenly discovered that the last two days feeling skateboarding, cool it , keep touch ~

do not know what tools From the utility , but with very much that the new powder . Forum had previously recommended the United States in many MM Kang Prostitute . Relatives back some time ago , I bought on Taobao , 3 powder , two powder , milk and two foundation . I intend to use the next most recent return

only change the powder, Other tools are the same as before . Face suddenly slip a bit, so happy ah ,mac makeup.

the rest I use mostly domestic products are also thousands of fiber and water, the water grass loofah Cream , plus BB cream only.

PS: I also bought a Beijing- run pearl powder, said they could eat,mac makeup wholesale, I have not , really can eat it? with MM tried it? will not be able to test the identity of the class of less than ah ?

side could not find a place to sell ah

Swire color day the store opened nasal spray MM ~ A66 which are sold to bought

of seeking a I have a real

the barley powder Mei Hong Prostitute in turn, $ 15.

color in my day nasal spray Pacific countries where $ 23 bought MM to used again. Like MM , please PM me. Thank you !

effective than its BB cream .

skin of oil is still ok, clinique 's super city block than a bit refreshing ,mac brushes, but with dry skin may be so that we can push .

heard this brand of tools for a very thick pearl Fenwei , but he does not gnaw drop packaging , production line of health concern and so on .

and never dared to use in P mall to buy in the face Tools

agreed previously used a while, skin texture also significantly changed for the better ~

I use now this is calendula , which tasted strange,vibram 5 fingers, but skin Obviously feel good. Hey , next time go back and buy more .

seeking Taobao Links

I use a plant flowers ~

but I was not pressed powder loose powder.

Mei Hong Zinfandel is the domestic products it?

No comments:

Post a Comment